In order to register as a Buyer with the Timber Industry Development Division, please complete the form below and someone will contact you to finalise your application.
Terms and Conditions
All registered Buyers shall strictly comply with the following rules and by other instructions and directives, which may be issued from time to time by the Division.
- Any company wishing to import Timber and other Wood products from Ghana is required to complete TIDD FORM B/119 and provide the Division with the following requirements before commencement of business with Ghanaian Exporters(s).
- Formal application to the Division for Registration as a Buyer (This should be attached to the Registration Forms).
- Evidence of payment of a Non-refundable Registration Fee of US$500.00 (Net) to the Accounts Details shown below (see item 4).
MERCHANT BANK (GH) LTD
ACCOUNTS NO. 10171067
P O BOX 401
TEL: + 233 302 666 383 or + 233 302 666 331
FAX: + 233 302 667 305
TLX: 2191 MERBAN GHOR
GHANA INTERNATIONAL BANK
ACCOUNT NO (GBP): 01263303
ACCOUNT NO (Euro): 01263310
ACCOUNT NO (USD): 01263308
SWIFT CODE: GHIBGB2L
SORT CODE: 609263
ADDRESS: 69 CHEAPSIDE, LONDON EC2P SBB
- The registration fee includes the cost of Certificate, Administrative expenses and postage. It is valid for one calendar year, and is subject to renewal upon re-application.
- The Division reserves the right to suspend or cancel the registration of the Buyer.
- The registration by the Board of any company as a Buyer of timber and timber products is not a warranty, condition, recommendation or undertaking that such a Buyer has good quality products or has complied with specification, condition and warranties in a contract or agreement entered for that purpose.
- The Division shall not be liable in any way or manner for any default, non-performance, non-compliance, non-delivery under any contract relating to timber and timber products by a registered Buyer.